Sam's book

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
It is a real winner! It will make a great addition to everyone's library. Page 34, the middle banner...I immediately conjured up a design for the bumpers on my '38 Studebaker project. Would only add a few months more.

This book is full of inspiration and beautiful designs. Thanks Sam!

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
It is a real winner! It will make a great addition to everyone's library. Page 34, the middle banner...I immediately conjured up a design for the bumpers on my '38 Studebaker project. Would only add a few months more.

This book is full of inspiration and beautiful designs. Thanks Sam!

That means a lot coming from one of the finest engravers and designers that I know. Thank you Sam!

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Mr. Sam, your book let's me into your design and layout world like nothing I have ever seen, it will used for years to come. Thank You Sir!!

Sam

Staff member
Mr. Sam, your book let's me into your design and layout world like nothing I have ever seen, it will used for years to come. Thank You Sir!!

You're very welcome, and I wish you the best with your designs!

ivan gonzalez

dear Sam, many people admire your work but noi we master the English language, as a challenge you could publish literature in Spanish, I will be your best representative. sorry for using the google translator !!!! but only in this way have I been able to advance in my learning.

Sam

Staff member
dear Sam, many people admire your work but noi we master the English language, as a challenge you could publish literature in Spanish, I will be your best representative. sorry for using the google translator !!!! but only in this way have I been able to advance in my learning.

My book only has one written page. The rest are illustrations.

ivan gonzalez

[QUOTE = "sam, post: 218751, member: 1"] Mi libro solo tiene una página escrita. El resto son ilustraciones. [/ QUOTE]
Sam, good morning I usually buy the videos through purple player, this book to have it physically, how do I get it?

Latest posts

Sponsors