Spyderco

russ

I finished this about 3 weeks ago. I wanted to touch it up a little before posting it but I started on another one instead.

As always, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Russ

Attachments

• Spyderco.jpg
    Spyderco.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 214

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Boy Russ!, now that is one fancy spyderco. I hope your customer appreciates it and deserves it. Bravo!....Ron s

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Lot of background work on that one...I can appreciate the labor involved. A very pretty spyderco! Bravo.
~Sam

russ

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Andrew: It took me forever! to get a decent photo. I was almost to the point of contacting Sam and asking him for some help.
Sam: That was all removed with flat gravers. I’ll invest in a rotary tool next time I attempt such a task.

I’m trying to get another one done. I’d like to take them to the Denver show and hopefully meet some engravers in person.

Thanks again.
Russ

D.DOUGLAS

Elite Cafe Member
Russ great job! I just finished one up not to long ago.It cut great. It was kind of a quick job i will try to get some picks up sometime. . just purchased a micro motor last year it ceartinly helps to get the bulk of background removed. Thanks for the pic DOUG

russ

Andrew: That's a very good point - I do need to look on the bright side of things more often!

D. Douglas: I agree. I enjoy working on them - besides, I'd rather mess one of them up versus one of my dad's custom jobs. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Sponsors