Question: Visit next month

TyG

Elite Cafe Member
I will be visiting the US next month and would like the chance to say hello to a few of you if at all possible. Our trip will have us in Mississippi, Georgia, Texas and Idaho from Late July to early August. Ty.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Our trip will have us in Mississippi, Georgia, Texas and Idaho
Ty,
Obviously those 4 states aren't contiguous so you'll be passing thru a lot of other states to get there. Posting your route/itinerary might be beneficial to meet those along the way.

For instance, if you are following the gulf route in Mississippi, you will be passing thru Louisiana on the way to Texas and will be in Sam's territory. But if you leave Georgia and travel the northern route thru Mississippi, you would be close to Scott Pilkington at the east end of Tennessee and come by me, near Memphis, at the west end of Tennessee.

TyG

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Beathard, but did you know it also fits into Queensland 3 times? Thanks for the rplies all. We are flying into Jackson Miss, July 16 and will be there until the 20th. Then drive to Perry Georgia where our daughter is barrel racing until the 27th. We fly back to Ft Worth for 2 nights, then fly to Salt Lake City and drive up to Twin Falls to visit with Dave Alderson and other friends the back to LA and fly home Aug 3. Thought if anyone was close enough to Jackson, Perry or Ft Worth I could say hello.

wowilson

Elite Cafe Member
I live in Fort Worth and would be glad to meet up if you like. Otherwise, if you would just like some local tips for food and whatnot, I'd be glad to help you there too.

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ty, We are looking forward to your visit here.Hopefully we might get a bunch of the guys together for a BBQ and they might even contribute some BEER to the affair. Just got done with a workshop with the Idaho Council on The Arts. I will tell you more when we seeya MATE!!!!!!

Latest posts

Sponsors