Weldon Lister Featured

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was just reading the latest edition of Cowboys & Indians magazine when I came across an article on custom made bracelets. The first artist featured was our own Weldon Lister with pictures of some of his pieces. Congratulations Weldon!!! Well deserved. I hope increased demand doesn't cause you to give up gun work.

Roger

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I had the good fortune of tghe morning with Weldon in his shop recently and he is a true Texas gentleman. I enjoyed the chance to examine several examples of his and his father's work first hand. Weldon is about the most humble of masters.
Congratulations, Weldon!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Congrats, Weldon! Your bracelets are certainly deserving of a magazine write-up. I've been a big fan of them since you posted photos in the Cafe. / Sam

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon, very nicely engraved Saa of yours in the magazine, I'd like to have a bash at one of those!

Phil

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks, Mike!

Here are a couple of pics of a recent work. This is for a group called "Any Baby Can". It is a donation for their fund raising auction to be held this month (May). I don't usually make donations of my work but in this case I made an exception as ABC is a very worthwhile cause.

Weldon

Attachments

• ABC Bracelet 1.jpg
    ABC Bracelet 1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 71
  • ABC Bracelet 2.jpg
    ABC Bracelet 2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I haven't seen it Weldon, but I bet it is good. Congtrats! The ones you show here are very unique and interesting not to mention first class work.
Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors