Woo-Hoo!

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm with mdengraver - it just changes the tag under your name because you've been one of the elite for a long time. :)

CJ Allan

Elite Cafe Member
""If I remember right I received a nice gift basket full of GRS products....."""

Why just GRS products.........??
Seems like you got short changed...
The rest of us got a BIG basket full of all kinds of kool tools from several companies.. :)

Scratchmo

Elite Cafe Member
WOW, I can't wait. :yes I just sold my old gravermeister and was looking to get into one of those new-fangled GRS thingys that don't make all that noise. My birthday is coming up next month, so maybe GRS will be real good to me. I've been a good boy....really... so... if the GRS birthday fairy is out there listening....or Gesswein, or Lindsay... or Gibson...or Ferrari.... Hey, I can dream can't I? :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the kind remarks!

Andrew Biggs

Hi Scatchmo

You'll be sent a fully encrypted e-mail with full instructions about the top secret Elite member handshake.

But make sure you don't tell anyone because it's so secret even we don't know about it!! :) :)

Cheers
Andrew

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Scratchmo,
Because of your newly acclaimed status, I am forwarding you two of our most prestigious fully engraved invisible neck ties. Never be without one of these beauties!

Scratchmo

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Scratchmo,
Because of your newly acclaimed status, I am forwarding you two of our most prestigious fully engraved invisible neck ties. Never be without one of these beauties!

Wow, I hit the jackpot!! Those invisible neck ties must be really rare, cause I've never seen one. I can't wait to go the secret meetings and use the all the secret handshakes and stuff. Hey, do I get a decoder ring TOO??

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Ron,
You will have to carve a nice secret society hobo nickel to go with all the goodies......
Keith

thefox

free gifts

Well,
Have you all heard anything about all engravers in the world getting a stimulus package in the new bill congress has just passed? I heard someone slipped it in before they had time to read it! It probably comes when you pass the 100th post.

Bryan Clary

Latest posts

Sponsors