Wow.. Check out the Lone Ranger's gun!

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nah! you ain't the Lone Ranger, you're not wearing a mask!

You should look like this.

Phil

Now "THIS" is the real Lone Ranger!!!

Last edited:

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
With this sudden flood of honesty and disclosure, I feel compelled to acknowledge that I am really Elvis. It's difficult to maintain my pseudo witness protection status- shaving the top of my head daily to keep up the bald look and suffering through the trials of a beard for lo these many years not to mention having to learn engraving as a cover story and the farm and the ....................oh and I had a milkshake with my good friend Clayton the other day.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
The dude in the red trousers surely got the socks from our beloved landlord, sam !
lee: it must be very lonely out there in your garage. you need to get a hobby or sumthin ! they say a mind is a terrible thing to waste-- donlt let your kids grow up to be engravers.

Last edited:

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Loved that Sam. Little trivia - the Lone Ranger was originally requested for radio by the owner of WXYZ in a desperate move to compete with CBS.

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I meet Clayton Moore in New York city at a nostalgia show in 1980,also remember lisening to the Long Ranger on the radio in the 1940's Brace Beamer was the voice of the Long Ranger. J.J.

We didn't have a "record player", TV, or telephone until I was about 8 years old. We used to listen to the old Zenith tube type table radio for entertainment. The Lone Ranger, Ma and Pa Kettle, Fibber McGee and Molly, Pepper Young's Family and Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar were some I remember. President Dwight D. Eisenhower... and Paul Harvey with the news. That was a million years ago.

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The voice of the Original Lone Ranger was George Seaton, but I always enjoyed Brace Beemer.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The dude in the red trousers surely got the socks from our beloved landlord, sam !
lee: it must be very lonely out there in your garage. you need to get a hobby or sumthin ! they say a mind is a terrible thing to waste-- donlt let your kids grow up to be engravers.

That's me, Big-Un doing my "other" occupation from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Sam is my hero and I try and follow his lead.......sometimes!

Bill

Sponsors