Back from Emporia

Rick Eaton

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,
Just checking to see if you made it back OK, and didn't get stuck in Atlanta, because of our starting out in the wrong direction. Want to say I enjoyed the conversation though.
All the best
Rick

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I caught an early flight out and was home by 2:30. I enjoyed the ride and conversation, Rick. Post some photos of that killer engraving you're doing! / Sam

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Guys
Glad you two made it back OK. I rolled out of the hotel at 4:30 and saw Todd. It was a great few days with you guys and everyone else. The toys we played with were awsome too.
On the way back when I got into Colorado I drove through Holly which had a twister rip through the center of town Friday night with that series of storms we were in. What a mess.
Marty

Rick Eaton

Elite Cafe Member
Marty,
I got on the toll road and went the wrong way, was busy talking and was finally saw a sign that said I was heading south :eek: whoops. was only 60 miles down the road or so, got to turn around and go back trough emporia the right direction :eek: .
Finally made it to the airport I usually don't have that much trouble.

Rick

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thought I was the only one who did something like that.......first time out to Emporia missed a turn in Lamar Co and ended up in Oklahoma

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey guys,
It WAS a great time!
Rick.. I have almost done the same thing myself on the freeway.
Glad you all made it home safe.
I'm still here and having a good class!

Latest posts

Sponsors