By far the simplest Vice/Vise Centering method!

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
I too keep getting video loading error message. :shock: What is the name of the video?
Sandy

Steveareno

The video is not broken; I removed it from my YouTube channel. I was getting lots of requests if the vise set-up was for sale or where people could buy them. I got tired of saying it’s not for sale and it was just easier to remove it. Maybe Sam could remove the thread and that will be the end of it.

Sorry for the confusion,
Steve Shepherd

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
well, after a couple of failed attempts at gadgetry, my scope rarely needs nudged. i somehow learned to just keep it simple. btw the video would not show for me.

mrthe

Steve was not more easy don't allow comments in your youtube settings than delete it?

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Steve was not more easy don't allow comments in your youtube settings than delete it?

Paolo, so that means if one post a Steve YouTube video and there are comments on it, he delete the video on YouTube? :biggrin: This makes me have mean ideas if so. :biggrin:

arnaud

mrthe

ok i was thinking that the problem was the replyes in the youtube channel not in the forums posts, in this case i understand that delete it is the only way if he don't want some type of comments or requests, other way is post it in a closed thread from a moderator or Sam, like the tips archive.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
ok i was thinking that the problem was the replyes in the youtube channel not in the forums posts, in this case i understand that delete it is the only way if he don't want some type of comments or requests, other way is post it in a closed thread from a moderator or Sam, like the tips archive.

Great idea!

Carlos De La O III

Steveareno

Hi Guys

I didn’t realize at the time, when you remove a video from YouTube it goes away everywhere. The video is gone; it’s not on my computer either.

The comments were from YouTube not from the Forum, I can take all you can dish out here and I think this forum is great!

Brian, if I had the money to make them I would but, due to my wife’s long illness and giving the doctors well over $250,000 I’m broke!

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I can’t change it.

Sincerely
Steve

Kim L.

Hi folks,

I recently spent a day looking through the various 'vice centering' threads.
I read many posts which involved little laser attached gizits and things which really looked like they should be attached to a denists chair! :eek:
Most of them also stated that they were 'simple' methods too! Whilst this may well be the case, I felt like I needed some kind of engineering degree to just read the post!

I was just at the stage of tearing all my hair out.

BUT THEN... I found the Holy Grail of centering advise. Yes a video... but not just any video... a truly wonderous video! ;)
Within 10 seconds, I was centered, with a full head of hair! :thumbsup:

I'm sure most of you have seen this, but I've searched on this site, and couldn't find it posted. (However, apologies if it's a repeat)
Thank you Steve!

Amazing... I had no idea just how much easier, centering the vice, has made engraving.

ATB,

Jo
This video is no longer available... anyone know where I can find it?

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I have tried to get this video from YouTube and it tells me it's not available.......what's up with that. paps

Latest posts

Sponsors