Current engraving

Jordi

I wanted to share this with you all. Still in progress.
When the whole work is finished, I'll post the final pictures of it in the photo gallery.

I hope you like it. The customer let me total freedom to design it. It was a good chance to try something different, which can be somewhat risky at times.

Merry Christmas and Best wishes for 2008!

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
jordi: this doesn't look a bit risky. it looks totally great. thanks for showing us this.

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That looks great. The layout and design is really nicely done as are your pictures.

Thanks,
Peter

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Jordi, your skill and artistry really shine in this engraving. It's very rich and highly detailed. This is the kind of work you can spend time exploring as there are many interesting things going on in the design. I especially like the addition of the tight scrollwork bordering on side of the scene. Bravo! / ~Sam

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Love the little touches of gold - they're just one of the many 'little things' that makes the whole project so nice.

michaelp

Elite Cafe Member
Jordi, what Make is it and was there any engraving allready on it that you had to remove or was it in the white? again outstanding work

Andrew Biggs

Hi Jordi

Do you know the model number of the FAIR that you engraved. We can get their shotguns here and they seem to be a very nice gun. Was the metal nice to engrave? or was there any special treatment like annealing that you had to do beforehand?

Cheers
Andrew

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi Jordi .. fantastic engraving your work has always been great , I met you some years ago in Reno , Chris De. Camilus introduced you to me .. hope to see you in reno this year .. Ron p

Jordi

Thanks to all. I'm glad you like it.

Yes, Dmitriy, I like being eclectic. I also admire your style.

No, I won't be going to Reno, Ron. I still remember meeting you there. Take care!

Last edited: