Eggsellant engraving

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Check out this graver that Amayak is using. It is the flattest flat graver that I have ever seen. He started out with some pretty gold inlays in the middle of some beautiful white material, but somehow it all got scrambled up. So I did the only honorable thing a friend would do, I ate his mistake so no one else would see it. Amayak says he was cook in the Russian army...... no wonder they lost the Cold War.

Attachments

• amayaklegg.jpg
    amayaklegg.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 284

Dmitry Martinov

Elite Cafe Member
Amayak says he was cook in the Russian army...... no wonder they lost the Cold War. ??? This is impossible to lost with such universal weapon :) :) I'm also trained to use this secret system :)

Abigail

Administrator
Sam,
See? I don't see a fire extinguisher in that kitchen. Can't we just put ours in the pantry instead of right by the stove?
Abigail

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Actually Abby, look closer at that picture, that jug of water was'nt for poaching the eggs.

This morning I think it's safer if we just eat cereal out of the box.

But on a serious note, I subscribe to the theory that fire extinghushers should be out where you can see them and easily get to them in a panic frame of mind like if you really had a fire. and .... on the looks issue, one of my favorite design/business magazines is Fast Company, and I was just reading last week that are making now designer fire extingshiers that look like wine bottle or high electronics so the would better fit in with trendy home decor. Maybe Sam can engrave one for you.

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The reason we keep the fire extinquisher out in the open as close as possible to the stove is just in case Abigail decides to cook something, which fortunately, doesn't happen very often. On the other hand, she did make some fantastic red beans & rice last week!

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam, if Abigail doesn't make you Red Beans n' Rice as often as you like just give the package by Zataran's (think that's how they spell it) a try.
Fantastic Louisiana flavor, made in Louisiana, just add water or chicken broth and microwave it.
They also have Dirty Rice and Gumbo, wonderful stuff easy and quick.
And Miss Abby can't burn down the house with the microwave, I hope.
Forgive me for talking about your lack of cooking talents, Miss Abigail.
Because your humor and beautiful more than make up for it!

Best, John B.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i'll upload this foto, but itt'l be anothur ten bucks ! please advise

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
So Dave, Amayak ands I were noticing last night you also live in Arvada, why don't you come join the party... especially if you are a better cook!

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Now ya'll Cooking... I got the good old Elby, Alabama Kelley's HOT Smoked or Jalapeno Pepper Pork Sausage, but I bet someone has some good old Elk, Deer, Moose, Gator, or a mix for the grave-in in June...
Over easy or anyway you like it...
Too much fun...
Jerry

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
Scott,
I don't know about the cooking part, although I do pretty well on the grill. I think Lee and Marty will back me up on that. Let me know when and where and I'll be over. I'll PM you also.
David

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sam, your a brave man to put that in writing. James

James: Abigail is smart, talented, beautiful, charming, witty, and funny, but she's an absolute train wreck in the kitchen. We have a great arrangement here...I don't sing and she doesn't cook.

~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors