Announcement: English fine scroll book and DVD updates

Don H

I've been patiently waiting for this day (well, not that patiently!) and would like the set with the casting. Thank you for getting this project done as I know you must be very busy. Don Hansen.

wdale.bass

Marcus, I definitely want the set as a study aid this works very well for me.Ex; The Lee Griffiths book & video are a perfect study,but one without the other is just not as good for me.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi guys, thanks for your replies it gives me some idea of demand, etc. As I say, the project isn't quite finished yet but is nearing completion and hopefully it won't be too long before I receive the DVD masters, etc.

Some people asked about price. I'm looking into this and it will probably be on a level with other offerings out there. Of course shipping will have to be added but I won't be able to calculate this until I have the DVD and book as a hard copy as well. I have lost count of the hours I have put into this book and the time and costs of travelling to the US to make the DVD so I don't think this kit is going to make me a millionaire and I probably won't even break even but I look on it as a labour of love. The castings will be priced separately but initially will only be available to those who order the book and DVD set. Once again they will be offered at a level similar to those already available from other engravers I hope, but casting materials cost considerably more here than in the USA.

Last edited:

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Marcus your last up date you should be a politician I have never seen it put so well ( START SAVING IT GOING TO COST YOU ) HA! HA !As a politician once said WHEN I SAID I WASN'T TELLING A LIE I DIDN'T TELL A LIE I JUST DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LIE :rolleyes:
having said all that I still want a set and casting and agree with others DVD and Book as a set. :thumbsup:
Ray

bigransom

Elite Cafe Member
Marcus, I want the casting with my set as well. I didn't specify that, but when I said "set" I want it all: book, DVD, and castings. Just so you can plan accordingly. My thanks to you, Sir. I look forward to them.
br.

Latest posts

Sponsors