Help with Foot Throttle

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
I have not used the foot pedal for about 4-5 months. It worked fine the last time I used it. I am trying to hook up the Maestro EX to a Gravermach AT #1 left side air supply to do some stippling. The foot pedal is leaking air. I have gone on GRS web site and followed directions for alignment. After alignment foot pedal still leaks a fair volume of air and the handpiece vibrates at all pressure ranges.

AllenClapp

Elite Cafe Member
Go to the GRS website to the new Ask The Master section and ask Rex Pedersen for help. He will have you covered.

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks to the both of you. I did contact Rex today and he gave me some directions which I hope will help. I will try all this out later today.

Rex was super to talk with and any of your who may have problems he is the MAN!

Jason Reed

@rmgreen I had a similar problem with my pedal twice this year. Both times I did as the video shows above. The first time it worked. The second time, I had to do a little Ky Windage with it. I adjusted it a little forward of the line, a little backward until it was just right. Additionally, I check the hose connection on the pedal, while I depress it, to ensure the hose had a good seal. I also inspected the entire length of the hose and all connections to my GraverSmith. I also like to take my handpiece apart and give it a cleaning while I am at it. I reset the GraverSmith settings to the handpiece and test again. I hope this helps out.