Marius Mellebye - EngraverHand Designs and Artwork

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
Beautiful ! How do you get the rounded look in the folds? With a rounded graver. Or cut a tiny circle?
Thank you! :) I suppose you are talking about the last photos of the watch bracelet links. It´s all done with a normal Universal 116 sharpened graver.. it´s the exact same graver I use for all of my engraving. Some times I make the face more steep, but since this was so small it´s easier to see the tip with a normal 45 degree face..

If you have a look on the video, you will see :) Hope that answers your question?

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
The center looks like a face with a long nose at first glance. I do enjoy seeing your work, thanks.
Cheers Richard
I didn’t see that, but I I had plans to put something in the “nose”.. and had a little different plans for the top with all the “balls” but I stopped.. :) Shading didn’t turn out as good as I hoped, but it’s only one way to get there.. trying again :) Thanks!

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
I saw that today on YouTube. Nice shading technique, what tool were you using?
Thanks Richard
Thanks for watching! :)

I was using a Lindsay Classic just idling very very lightly.. so mostly hand pressure but I like when idling just a tiny bit :)

In the tool I have a super sharp carbalt :)

Latest posts

Sponsors