Announcement: New instructional video on The Art of Flare Cutting

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I've just completed a new video on The Art of Flare Cutting. Check out the trailer below and if you're interested in ordering go to https://engraving-videos.com/dvd_catalog.html

Note: Due to covid-19 complications with the company I use for DVD manufacture, I'm not sure when I will have the retail packaged version, so this is a pre-sale. The only difference is this one doesn't have a printed jacket. The content is the same.

This is really a terrific style of engraving everyone should learn, as it cuts fast, looks great, and pleases customers. Plus mastering these types of cuts will make you a better engraver.

Goldjockey

Elite Cafe Member
I've just completed a new video on The Art of Flare Cutting. Check out the trailer below and if you're interested in ordering go to https://engraving-videos.com/dvd_catalog.html

Note: Due to covid-19 complications with the company I use for DVD manufacture, I'm not sure when I will have the retail packaged version, so this is a pre-sale. The only difference is this one doesn't have a printed jacket. The content is the same.

This is really a terrific style of engraving everyone should learn, as it cuts fast, looks great, and pleases customers. Plus mastering these types of cuts will make you a better engraver.

Looks great! Are you offering it as a download with Purple Player, Sam?

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yeah, i just had to have one too. not sure i can learn anything new, but why not try ?

JohnC

I have ordered this video too. Most of Sams videos are on purple power. I am surprised this one is being shipped to me on a DVD. It is nice to go one place to select which video for back ground sound while I engrave.

rweigel

Elite Cafe Member
France (north of Alsace, close to Germany)
I‘d also be happy to buy it for the purple player. I live in France, letters and parcels take meanwhile 2-3 weeks inside Europe, oversea shipment will not be faster. The „instant access“ feature would be a big advantage in the present situation.

Stay home and stay healthy...

Ralf

rweigel

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Sam,

Thanks again for making the download version available so fast!

I just purchased and downloaded the video. Where's the link to the practise patterns hiding? I did not hear or see anything about it in the first three chapters, and at the end of chapter 3 the design should be already transferred to the practise plate.

Best regards,,
Ralf

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Sam,

Thanks again for making the download version available so fast!

I just purchased and downloaded the video. Where's the link to the practise patterns hiding? I did not hear or see anything about it in the first three chapters, and at the end of chapter 3 the design should be already transferred to the practise plate.

Best regards,,
Ralf

Ralf: Would you please refresh your video player and tell me if you see the link to the practice designs from within the player? You should see an ADDITIONAL MEDIA link at the top of the player.

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
Ralf: Would you please refresh your video player and tell me if you see the link to the practice designs from within the player? You should see an ADDITIONAL MEDIA link at the top of the player.

Sam,
I see the Additional Media link and was able to download the practice designs.
Thanks,
Bill

rweigel

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Sam,

I got the practice patterns, the additional media show up now in the streaming player. Later, when the downloads are finished, I could tell You wether the downloaded versions on iPad and Windows will work as well.

Thanks a lot

Ralf

Reactions: Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors