New website

A

ArtisanAttributes

Nice Website

I too enjoy the 18th Century firearms. I do Mountain Man Re-enactments during the summer when time permits. I would also like to do some horns someday, I have picked up Scrimshaw and Engraving and enjoy both. You have some real talent and fine work. I enjoyed your website. Keep up the good work!!

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Mark, your work is fantastic. I love custom muzzleloaders (mind you I love ALL muzzleloaders) and accessories. I posted a link to your site on our South African muzzleloading website www.whitesmoke.co.za. I hope you don't mind.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Mark..Welcome aboard. T. Dennis Glazener, Director of the American Long Rifle Association is putting together a show in May 2008. If, interested his phone # is 1-804-794-4863. The show will be like the one we attended at Winchester. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
Manassas, VA

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. Sam I have larger photos but to big to post. If you'd like I would send you copies of both sides on 8 1/2" x 11" color glossy :) What address?
J.J. I know about the show Dennis is trying to put together. He tried this year but something fell through.
Your Humble Engraver,
Mark

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Mark: Wow, I'd really like to have prints, thank you! That's very kind. If you can email me the large photos I can scale them down to Cafe size and the monkster can post them in the Gallery if it's ok.

My address.

Cheers / ~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors