johnnyoro

Hello to the group!

I’ve looked for anyone that has posted previously about downloading brushes for engraving layout purposes. I could’ve sworn someone has told me that Sam created some brushes to download. Perhaps it was a list of his favorite brushes? Either way I am just curious about what the group has to say about it. I’m trying to become a more savvy procreate user for layouts and counter sketches with customers. Thank you!

Attachments

• 4438D0F7-FCA4-46AF-BA01-14851BAD1A5F.png
    4438D0F7-FCA4-46AF-BA01-14851BAD1A5F.png
    214 KB · Views: 51

Goldjockey

Elite Cafe Member
Hello to the group!

I’ve looked for anyone that has posted previously about downloading brushes for engraving layout purposes. I could’ve sworn someone has told me that Sam created some brushes to download. Perhaps it was a list of his favorite brushes? Either way I am just curious about what the group has to say about it. I’m trying to become a more savvy procreate user for layouts and counter sketches with customers. Thank you!

I got a copy of Sam's brushes in his GRS 2019 iPad Drawing and Engraving class, and use them all the time. Hopefully he'll make them available soon for purchase at "masterengravertv.com".

Sam has uploaded his brushes to the Hand Engraving Facebook group that he runs. If your already a member use the search to search within the group. If your not already a member then you'll have to request and then be accepted

Latest posts

Sponsors