Sam Alfano launches new product

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I've been shaving my head for about 5 years now I guess. One night Abigail came home with some sort of electric razor looking thing which is used to 'remove' hair from ladies legs, as opposed to shaving it off. It's called an epilator, which is a fancy name for a leg hair yanker outer. Well, I figured if this thing works on legs it'll work on my head, so I gave it a try. Big mistake. This monster of a device felt like a gang of rabid gerbils chewing on my scalp! Fortunately I was able to wrench the beast from my head before it tore away chunks of bloody meat. It was a horrible experience. I think a weedeater would be more efficient and less painful than an epilator. / ~Sam

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I tried one of those once. Didn't walk right for a week!:eek: ......

Oh come on folks, I used on the tops of my feet, what were you thinking for pete's sake?

Get your minds outta the gutter. Puuuleeze:D

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
"Sam Alfano's Balding Wax". Whether you want to become a world class engraver ---- or just look like one.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ever since they came out I've maintained that an EpiLady is a terrible and fearsome interrogation device.
No answers to the questions? Then we start with a forearm...

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dang Sam, You're funny! I almost spit and coughed red coolaid all over my computer reading your comment. Take care of that head man! :D Dwayne

Andrew Biggs

I had a similar experience several years ago trying to shave off my beard.

All I can say is thank goodness Mary is a nurse!!!

I tell you it's not a pretty sight seeing a full grown man walking around the house with a "lady shaver" entangled in the facial hair :eek:

Cheers
Andrew

FL-Flinter

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, if that stuff will take my stubble off, put me down for a case too!

I just can't help but sit here and wonder if there is some connection between "lady shaver's" and male engravers .... I don't think I want to ask either .....

Abigail

Administrator
Ya'll should have seen this event. While he was is horrible pain, it was funny as all get out. I'm going to have to install video cameras around the house to capture such moments.......Ummm if I can FIND the video cameras. We're still unpacking.
Cheers!
Abigail

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
You mean you would video my pain and suffering just to get laughs?

That epilator of yours was eating me alive. Swimming in a pool of pirannahs would be safer. They should outlaw those contraptions...or maybe outlaw people stupid enough to try them on their heads. / ~Sam

maryw

TAYLORS, SC (BETWEEN GREENVILLE & SPARTANBURG
Oh my - I have laughed so hard at all this!! Soo funny - I'm with you, Tira. Out - with my mind's eye!! Too funny to imagine. Even funnier to imagine these guys with the lady's shaver/epilator stuck on their head. Honeeeeeeeeey - can you help meeeeeee!!!!!!

mary w

Santo

Elite Cafe Member
This is what I love about this fourm. :D -- plain, honest love and humor!!! Boy, I needed this. Thanks everyone for being who you are!! :p

S~

Andrew Biggs

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
Andrew,
I just had one of those #$%^&* days when everthing goes to #$%^. So I quit early, came into the #$%^&* house, read your latest post, and laughed my @## off. Thanks for brightening an otherwise @#$%^&* day. I feel so much better, I'm going back to work.
Stewart

PS
I'm hearing a rumor that this fiasco may become a major motion picture, with Bruce Willis playing the part of Sam. He battles an epilatar, barely escaping with his life. He develops Balding Wax, which helps bring engraving to the forefront of the art world. And in his twighlight years he comes up with his crowning achievement, a patented grind for razor blades. Yippy ki yay

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marty is away right now and doesn't have his password so he can't defend himself.
He asked me to post the following......

For all the real $5f@k**-ng engravers out there who are naturally bald/talented. I have discovered that Sam's Balding Wax does make a superior graver lube. The natural oils in his secret formula leaves a slicker and smoother sheen to the engraved cuts than the tops of hairy heads.

PS. Do not try to take this on a plane in your carry-on luggage. There are certain flammable compounds in the formula which at certain altitudes and be hazardous. But it does smell nice.