So...what'd you get?

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
I got both the beginner and advanced scroll drawing books by Ron Smith
Graver Sharpening DVD by Sam Alfano and.....
a new GRS power hone and dual angle sharpening system.....
I'm in Heaven....even though they were TO: Jerry ..FROM: Jerry, with his wise, wonderful and understanding wife Liz's blessings! Oh she's a smart lady.
...now back to the sharpening movie....
Jerry

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My ever-indulgent wife got me a Monarch handpiece to compliment the Magnum I already had.

So I made her this bracelet, using the Monarch to do the cross-hatching.

Attachments

• B005.jpg
    B005.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 203

Robert Morales

Elite Cafe Member
I got a Dual Angle sharpening fixture head, a blank carbide graver and the Crocker monogram book. Should'a seen the looks from everyone at work I mentioned this to! You gotta' WHAT?

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Some practice floorplates, heel caps, cylinder and a nickel carving lesson from Billzach! I cleaned up this year.

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
I didn't get any engraving stuff but I did get a rifle I've been wanting.... It's a Mossberg ATR 100 in 308 cal. The best part of Christmas for me was reading the letter that my seven year old wrote to Santa... then watching his eyes light up Christmas morning as he unwrapped most of his wish list (I couldn't afford the REAL P-51 Mustang that he asked for).

Life couldn't be any better,
Dennis

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Ron!

Can I tell Santa that I want to pick up my presents at your house next year? An escalade sounds mighty nice!

Andrew Biggs

Hi Ron

Santa dosn't muck about at your place does he. Did you mug him or something :D

No engraving stuff for me but much needed shirts, hankys, music CD, books and a travel bag.

Cheers
Andrew

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
As much time as I spend at the bench My crew knew better than to get me engraving stuff. Thats kinda like getting your wife dish rags and floor mops for Christmas. :eek:

We went paintball this year. My girls and I have been playing a bit and having a blast so I set the whole family up with our own paintball gear.:cool: splat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
As much time as I spend at the bench My crew knew better than to get me engraving stuff. Thats kinda like getting your wife dish rags and floor mops for Christmas. :eek:

We went paintball this year. My girls and I have been playing a bit and having a blast so I set the whole family up with our own paintball gear.:cool: splat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray

...you get hit in the wrong place with one of those things and you'll wish you'd asked for fly tying material instead. Ouch! where'd that purple bruise come from:( :eek:

DanM

Elite Cafe Member
The only thing i recieved for Christmas was this 3 inch slice of old iron.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
oooooh, what a beautiful slice of meteorite! Do you plan to make something out of it?

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
A pristine 6 volume set of Churchill's (the other Churchill...you know...the one that is only half American) WWII memouirs. A bag of coal would have been nice with this weather!!! S

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
On Christmas Eve I got a new Mercedes S class with all the options including a remote LoJack anti-theft transmitter. On Christmas morning I heard the remote "beeping" and then realized it was the alarm clock...
It was a nice dream however.......

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This year I got an autographed copy of "An Inconvenient Book" by Glenn Beck.
I indulged wife with tickets for the Sight and Sound Theatre near Philadelphia,Pa.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>We're coming your way, Tira.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Latest posts

Sponsors