Stolen Lindsay PalmControl handpiece. Seller in here..

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
This is a heads up and be aware of a seller by name Will Richardson. He´s a member of this forum and has sold quite a bit of engraving tools in here. This has also been posted to several hand engraving groups on Facebook. Here is a link to one of the open groups: Engravers Guild but I know many of you are maybe not on Facebook and I´m not trying to lead you away from this forum so I will copy and paste the same text below with the same photo. There are a lot more evidence in this case not needed to post, but the case is 100% clear.

Unfortunately he´s still in denial mode, but can´t explain why he have the exact stolen tool.. He could easily have gotten out of this case and be man enough to say he did a mistake and send the tool back. We have seen this tool for sale at eBay, Facebook marketplace and I´m sure he will try other places, but also there is a chance that anyone who buys this tool or maybe other stolen items by Will can risk to loose it when he finally get caught by the police.

The Facebook text:

Hi all, just a little heads up.. be very careful with this guy: Will Richardson: https://www.facebook.com/will.richardson.9849

Some weeks ago I saw a PalmControl for sale in a Facebook group for selling jewellery and engraving tools. The photo was fairly bad so I asked for more photos and when receiving the photos I got photos of a total different PalmControl that was listed, so I got a little suspicious.

I remember Steve Lindsay posted a stolen PalmControl a few years back and I compared the photos with the photos Will sent me and the wooden burl handle is like a fingerprint and it turned out this PalmControl was the exact same as the stolen one.

I contacted Steve and he confirmed it was Will Richardson that ordered it and claimed he never received the FedEx package worth almost $4000 FedEx claimed they did deliver. Steve refunded the full amount on Sept 7, 2020 after Will claimed he didn't receive even though it was strange Will did not want to police report it or use insurance. Steve made a police report and reported it stolen at that time.

I know this Will Richardson is, or at least was a member of several groups selling jewellery and engraving tools and have had many listings selling all kinds of engraving tools, and I can only assume this is not the first fraud/stolen tool he has or will be trying to sell.. in this case, I know now the police are involved again.

I also have more photos that Will sent me, and I know some of the stolen tools like the Co2 container and such have been sold with another PalmControl Will have sold.

Fraud.jpg

Be careful out there..

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
there're everywhere............puss boil's on the rear end of humanity

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
Luckily 99,96% of every engraver I have met and talked to are nice, kind and honest people, but unfortunately there are some rotten apples.. just wanted people to know, so nobody risk to loose any item that might be stolen if dealing with Will. This handpiece is for sure stolen.

If anyone see this tool for sale anywhere, I hope they will report it (and take screenshots) The wooden burl handle is like a 100% fingerprint.

Uploading a few more pictures of the handpiece Will sent me.. The photo in the listing was a different photo and that was what made me wonder. Here are more photos:

The last. 1 copy.jpeg The last. 2 copy.jpeg The last. 6 copy.jpeg The last. 8 copy.jpeg The last. 7 copy.jpeg

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
Where did you get that small container which holds the stainless piston? Perfect little storage solution.

The picture with the small container is from one of the photos Will Richardson who stole it sent me when I asked for more photos, so I really don't know. All the photos are from Will except the left side of the photo where I compare the wood burl handle on the top.

The left side of the photo is taken by Steve before he sent away the tool.. the right side is from one of these photos below that Will sent me first.. He actually sent me the perfect evidence that he has the tool he said he never recieved. I cropped it and did a comparison, and it´s a 100%

Yes, lets hope karma, the police or Will himself do the right thing..

301922874_617368736839071_6069727533972724449_n.jpeg 305358825_793719515375073_6606979314432218986_n.jpeg 301423952_5230329577079274_7375081369432598586_n.jpeg

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
This is a heads up and be aware of a seller by name Will Richardson. He´s a member of this forum and has sold quite a bit of engraving tools in here. This has also been posted to several hand engraving groups on Facebook. Here is a link to one of the open groups: Engravers Guild but I know many of you are maybe not on Facebook and I´m not trying to lead you away from this forum so I will copy and paste the same text below with the same photo. There are a lot more evidence in this case not needed to post, but the case is 100% clear.

Unfortunately he´s still in denial mode, but can´t explain why he have the exact stolen tool.. He could easily have gotten out of this case and be man enough to say he did a mistake and send the tool back. We have seen this tool for sale at eBay, Facebook marketplace and I´m sure he will try other places, but also there is a chance that anyone who buys this tool or maybe other stolen items by Will can risk to loose it when he finally get caught by the police.

The Facebook text:

Hi all, just a little heads up.. be very careful with this guy: Will Richardson: https://www.facebook.com/will.richardson.9849

Some weeks ago I saw a PalmControl for sale in a Facebook group for selling jewellery and engraving tools. The photo was fairly bad so I asked for more photos and when receiving the photos I got photos of a total different PalmControl that was listed, so I got a little suspicious.

I remember Steve Lindsay posted a stolen PalmControl a few years back and I compared the photos with the photos Will sent me and the wooden burl handle is like a fingerprint and it turned out this PalmControl was the exact same as the stolen one.

I contacted Steve and he confirmed it was Will Richardson that ordered it and claimed he never received the FedEx package worth almost $4000 FedEx claimed they did deliver. Steve refunded the full amount on Sept 7, 2020 after Will claimed he didn't receive even though it was strange Will did not want to police report it or use insurance. Steve made a police report and reported it stolen at that time.

I know this Will Richardson is, or at least was a member of several groups selling jewellery and engraving tools and have had many listings selling all kinds of engraving tools, and I can only assume this is not the first fraud/stolen tool he has or will be trying to sell.. in this case, I know now the police are involved again.

I also have more photos that Will sent me, and I know some of the stolen tools like the Co2 container and such have been sold with another PalmControl Will have sold.

View attachment 50348

Be careful out there..
It's being investigated. He's looking at Felony charges . The tool has been altered slightly.if you look carefully you can see a steel colored air nipple in place of one of the brass ones. According to Steve. This is the Same guy who ordered the original handpiece. Most of us felt something was fishy back when it happened .

Latest posts

Sponsors