Announcement: Successful Jewelry Engraving instructional video by Sam Alfano

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

I have been remiss in commenting on your video until now. It is well planned, with good audio explanation and videography. Lots can be learned from your video and I highly recommend it. I look forward to seeing you demonstrate your high relief technique in person at FEGA.

Thanks,

Roger

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i also have a copy of this video. there's a bit of something there for most everybody ! even if you don't fiddle with jewelry. engraving technique is what it is, no matter what the surface. this is an absolute for the younger folks !

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
I alway like seeing what other Jewellers or engravers are doing things and how they do it. This is a good solid video on how to do some important things.
I think someone on the forum said, "a good library can make the difference".

Jim

maryw

TAYLORS, SC (BETWEEN GREENVILLE & SPARTANBURG
Well - I just placed my order for your new video, Sam. Read about it and as always, I just had to have it. I've always found your videos to be so helpful, very 'instructional' and great learning tools. Just the best. Thanks so much! Can't wait to receive it.
Mary W

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thanks, Mary. I'm in Reno for the FEGA show right now. Thanks for your kind words. :)

myrh502

Hi Sam,

Got your DVD since December. Really cool...playing it over and over.
Sorry I never liked using Paypal...got mine from GRS.
Thanks a lot! Looking forward for a new tutorial.

Myrna

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Myrna. Glad you like it and I hope you learn the techniques and make some money with jewelry engraving :)

Your friend called the other day to inquire about the local art classes we talked about.

Cheers / ~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors