Win a Ron Smith print! SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Guess the date we get our one-millionth page view and win a Ron Smith print.
Thank you Ron for this generous donation!

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Of course it would Abigail!!! It wouldn't be fair if I played..............Ron S

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I wish I could post a picture of it if that would help, but I don't know how. And if more than one person guesses right, each one will get one...... so, go for it guys!

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Abigail, I don't think anyone would object if you participate in this. Is there any way I can post it right from the chip in the camera? Anyone out there that can answer that? I haven't got a picture of it yet however, and I would need to charge up my camera.

Sam

Staff member
I guess it wouldnt be fair if I played, huh?
:D
Abigail

Well, you can play. You just don't get a prize if you win. People will just think we cheated.
Actually, I'd consider cheating to win a Ron Smith print! :D :eek:

Sam

Staff member
I wish I could post a picture of it if that would help, but I don't know how. And if more than one person guesses right, each one will get one...... so, go for it guys!

Ron: If you have a picture in your computer you can email it to me and I'll post it for you. / Sam

James Wark

I would say it will be may 26th. If we all keep checking on the total it will be sooner, it went up 15 in the last 5 min.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
picture post

do a regular e-mail thing and just before you send it out- click on" attachment". then click on the drive location where the foto is stored. then highlight the foto, then click attach. then click send. the foto should then go out with the e-mail as what is called an attachment. this is probably the easiest way .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors