Win a Ron Smith print! SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Biggs

21st may

Ron............thank you for donating such a wonderful prize. Whoever wins it will have a real treasure.

Abigail............of course you should enter. You're a founder and member. Your guess is as good as anyone elses!!!

Cheers
Andrew

P.S Are we allowed 20 guesses!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
If it's the print I'm thinking of, it is truly a work of art. I have one framed and hanging next to my bench and look at it every single day. Ron my friend, you are a very generous man. Thank you. David

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
OK Sam, I have a picture of it in the computer, but I can't get it over to yahoo. also, I don't have you email address....Ron S............OK, now have it over to internet explorer and i think with an email address, I might get this done.

Last edited:
chips and cameras

I am almost positive that you can't upload directly from your camera Ron, First you would have to save them into a folder or on your desktop before you upload to Igraver. It took some time befor I learned to size the images before Igraver site would let them upload. I am not an expert yet, in six or seven years no one will know that I am a rooky. Jack D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors