Yard Crew

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I came home from hunting last year to find this guyt in my yard.

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
or..........or he could be wondering, just what the hell is going on here?

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think they come here to be safe from the cougars and wolves outside of town. We ran the 4x4s about 200 miles the day before and only saw 1 buck. Next morning this guy was in the yard. the day after the season.
Truth is there are about Three or four bucks that come in the yard a couple times a week, they eat the roses and tomatoes. There is a 3 point that grew up here from the time he was a spotted fawn. I'm too old to hunt anymore but I enjoy seeing them and my wife loves them. There is one really big boy.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think they come here to be safe from the cougars and wolves outside of town. We ran the 4x4s about 200 miles the day before and only saw 1 buck. Next morning this guy was in the yard. the day after the season.
Truth is there are about Three or four bucks that come in the yard a couple times a week, they eat the roses and tomatoes. There is a 3 point that grew up here from the time he was a spotted fawn. I'm too old to hunt anymore but I enjoy seeing them and my wife loves them. There is one really big boy.
The buck stops
here!

Latest posts

Sponsors