Your PLEDGE MEMBERSHIP is much appreciated

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Happy 2019 to the Cafe members!

Your Pledge Membership is very much appreciated. I just paid our dedicated server hosting bill of $927 for another year. This doesn't include recent software upgrades and more.

Your Pledge Membership donations help offset that cost and keep the world's greatest discussion forum and repository of hand engraving information free for all. So if your Pledge Membership is current, thank you! If it's not, please help by becoming a member soon.

Thank you all!

~Sam

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I believe mine is on automatic renewal, will check to be sure.

Yep, just checked, renews April 2019. Thanks for hosting such a great place for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sorry Sam. I had mine set up for automatic renewal, but it didn't seem to happen this time. I just set it up again. Happy New Year and will see you in Vegas!

Leland Davis

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, thanks for all you do for this site. I know I have learned more here than I had in the years trying to do this on my own,pledge membership is worth every penny.

vslynes

I hope everyone thinks hard about becoming a pledge member! This is the engraving worlds greatest site and should be enjoyed and supported by everyone who uses it. Thank you Sam for all you do!!! My pledge membership was paid again on Sept. 5, 2018 but doesn't show on my profile and I don't care as long as I know I paid it!

Sam

Staff member
I hope everyone thinks hard about becoming a pledge member! This is the engraving worlds greatest site and should be enjoyed and supported by everyone who uses it. Thank you Sam for all you do!!! My pledge membership was paid again on Sept. 5, 2018 but doesn't show on my profile and I don't care as long as I know I paid it!

Email me please with your PayPal email address so I can fix this. Thanks!

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey, Sam, maybe you need to have an annual Pledge Drive Week, like PBS. You know, the week where they only run the programming anybody actually wants to watch, then it's back to the dull 'retrospectives', etc., as soon as their coffers are topped up? For a week the Cafe threads would be nothing but a "Best of..." series. Whaddaya think?

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Maybe........just maybe the squirrel is Hindu.....perhapso_O

Sam

Staff member
Hey, Sam, maybe you need to have an annual Pledge Drive Week, like PBS. You know, the week where they only run the programming anybody actually wants to watch, then it's back to the dull 'retrospectives', etc., as soon as their coffers are topped up? For a week the Cafe threads would be nothing but a "Best of..." series. Whaddaya think?

Haha well I don't like to beg people for their support. Just an occasional nudge helps when I have the hefty bills to pay.

alladin

Got ya fixed Vernon. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Hi Sam, i am in the same boat as Vernon. Can you message me your email so i can email you back my Paypal email address.

Thanks Sam, i love this forum.