Silver stuff du jour

michaelp

Elite Cafe Member
weldon, beautiful work and design. I think Tim has coined a new term "burlap" a great term and a beautiful look. best wishes to you and your family, I've been down that road. your in our prayers

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
By the power vested in me by the Engraver's Cafe, I hereby pronounce you King of Bracelets, and that December 26th shall be hereby recognized as Weldon Lister Day. Can you tell that I like your work? These are just killer!! / ~Sam

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers for my folks, I appreciate them very much.
Sandy, the bracelets are engraved flat and then formed.
Tim: The texture shall forevermore be known as "burlap"!!
Sam, thanks for the humor!!

Weldon

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon,
What type of Silver do you use? Silver Silver or Sterling Silver?

Sandy

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Superb work, Weldon! ...........It is a hard thing to watch your parents get old. Been through all of that myself. I understand your delimma, ...............Hang tough, my friend. ......Ron S

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers. It has been a tough time. My mom passed away on January the 4th. She struggled with Alzheimer's disease for a number of years. In the last month she suffered a fall that sort of signaled the end for her. Her passing was peaceful and I consider it to be a blessing when I think about her condition in the last few weeks.
Again, thank you to each of my friends and acquaintances here at the Cafe. It means a lot to have folks the world over thinking about and praying for a situation like this. Please also remember my dad as he and my mom were married for over 66 years!

Sincerely,

Weldon

Steve223

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon Im very sorry to hear of your Moms passing you have my sincere condolances. And please pass that along to your Dad also.
Vaya Con Dios
Steve

Tezash

Weldon, Sorry for your Mom lose, my condolecence to you and your Dad.
Tez.

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
To answer another question that was asked earlier in this thread:
1.I believe there was a class at GRS last year on bracelet making, not sure if they are doing it again this year.
2. At some point if there was enough interest and the schedule could work I might entertain the thought of giving a class (though it might be a little redundant and anti-climatic considering the instructors on the class mentioned above!)

Weldon

Latest posts

Sponsors