Engrave-In Fun Day, Monday after Blade

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
uh Sam, you participate, I'll be the photographer for that event.

but since you mentioned it... homemade ice cream is one of my favorite things.... I think I know of a menu addition

Last edited:

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Man, would I love to attend this thing! I have houseguests for the Charlie Poole Festival that weekend, and if I can get them to leave early, I'll try and make it, but it looks like an eight hour drive from here, so I may have to "persuade" them to leave more forcefully! Any way, you guys and gals have fun, and if it doesn't rock the mountain too much, maybe there can be another one next year.

Donald Bell

Scott, With all those great minds showing up ,you really need someone to pick their brains and glean knowledge from their every word (a bit too strong, perhaps) so Dennis Greenbaum and I hereby volunteer for duty.
Hope there is still room.

Tira, could you give me the contact info for that American Eagle Motel. Thanks

See you at BLADE
Don

Hmm....I don't have any messages in my inbox. Basically I just want someplace fun for my family and I to stay overnight since it will be a five hour or more drive down there....you know, a little mini-vacation. :) I checked out the website you gave me and that place looks nice. How far is it from the party??

Thanks for your help!! =-)

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Miranda, you are welcome to dry camp out our place for as long as you like, even take showers or whatever at our place. but the Smokehouse is about 3 miles from our place.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Everyone, this is going to be quite an affair.

To be sure that everything is handled properly, PLEASE let me know immediately if you are planning on coming and your name is NOT on the list at beginning of this thread. We have to prepare food ,tables, and facilities for a lot of people, and I need to be sure that we have everyone on the list as close as possible.

Also, I need to know how many people are going to bring their engraving benches and set up, must make sure there is enough room that.

If you have any special needs, please let me know that as well.

Thanks and I look forward to everyones participation,
Scott

Thank you!! We will definitely be there!! I just need to book a room...it'll be cheaper to rent a room than buy new camping equipment... :eek: Also, my Mother and Father-in-law may be coming too...some of you may know him. (Jerry Hoffmann). He restores guns and got me started in engraving. So, here is my list of attendees!! Can't wait to meet all of you!! :D

Me
Ron Hoffmann (Husband)
Aiden and Keagen (my boys)
Jerry Hoffmann
Irm Hoffmann

Lynda Schreck

Would love to be there

Sorry I can't come this year but we have a class starting at GRS that day and I have to come home. It sounds like an absolute blast! Maybe next year. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Blade though.
Lynda

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ha Scott, sounds like your going to have a nice turnout. You may have already thought of this but I think name tags would be nice. I personally feel I know a lot of people from the forums but never met them in person. It would be more comfortable if we could look at someone’s name instead of having to ask.
Just a quick thought. It would be real nice if you, Sam, Ray and maybe others hand engrave them as we come in:)

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Abie What do you think sticker and pen or metal and hand engraved:) Just kiding. Nicknames would be good if we can do it ourselfs because who knows what others may put.

Abigail

Administrator
Okay Rex. You go first!

Scott: Since I can't cook, I'll be happy to pick up some name tags and some markers. Can I be the one to write the names? I'm good at coloring, but not so great at engraving. I'll need a little table and some refreshments incase I get hungry. :D
I'm really looking forward to this trip!
Cheers,
Abigail